HCP HD – Series General Dewatering Pumps
Used as general dewatering pumps in mines, quarries and construction sites. These radically engineered, robust pumps offer unmatched wear resistance and performance. The pump of choice if you demand reliability!
- Pumps range from 1.1kW to 15kW (400 and 550Volt.) The 1.1kW and 1,5kW pumps are also available in single phase 240Volt
- Double permanently lubricated mechanical seal (Carbon/Ceramic, Silicon Carbide/Silicon Carbide). The seal is located in the oil housing and runs independently from the pumped product.
- Nitrile rubber “O”- rings and gaskets.
- The top discharge design forces water past the motor during operation resulting in effective cooling
- All HCP pumps are fitted with a motor protector “auto cut” thermal device. The auto-cut protector is a mechanical thermal switch that cuts power to the electric motor in the event of a power surge; lock rotor, phase failure and overloading. The switch automatically restarts the motor once the temperature inside the motor drops to 60-70°C
- Maximum submersion depth 30m.
- The combination of stainless steel and cast iron makes these pumps more durable than traditional aluminium pumps
The Hi-Chrome alloy impeller and suction cover has excellent wear properties